Thoughtful, Restorative Care and Relaxation
"I experienced a very relaxing, thorough neck and shoulder massage by Megan. My scalp and neck muscles were very tight and by the end of the massage I felt 100% better. She will now be my go-to therapist. Thank you!" - Andrea R.
"I am a mother of 2-year-old twins and I work about sixty hours a week. I rarely get to take a moment for myself. Spending ninety minutes with Megan always does the trick. She is incredible. She listens to the specifics I give her and is careful to avoid painful areas and to use the right amount of pressure for me. I am not a chatty massage client and I don't feel at all awkward just letting her do her work." - Brianna S.
"I received a massage as a gift and fortunately Megan is outstanding. As a massage therapist myself, I appreciate her intake and the focus she gave to my specific needs." - Jessica C.
- Washington State University, 2008. Psychology, Biology.
- Alexander School of Natural Therapeutics, 2010. Swedish, Deep Tissue, Trigger Point, Pre-natal, Cupping, Hot Stone.
- National Association of Massage Therapists Member
- Myofascial Release Certification, 2012
- Ashiatsu Bar Therapy Certification, 2013
- Over 300 hours of Deep Tissue Training since 2010
- Music lover, yoga enthusiast